Would a rhinoplasty give me these desired results? (Photo)

I would like me nose to be much more petite. I have a deviated septum as well as a bit of a boubous tip. I especially dislike the way my nose looks when I smile. I desire a nose that fits smaller on my face, and is more feminine. The profile of it doesn't really bother me, just the way it looks head on. I want a nose like Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz or the Olsen twins. Very small and contoured on the sides, with a smaller tip. Is this possible to create in my situation? Thanks in advance!

Thinking about Rhinoplasty

+1
Dear User17 , thank you for your question.Rhinoplasty is a popular procedure that can dramatically change one's appearance. Consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon who can perform computer imaging to show you what may be possible. Before and after photos are a good way to evaluate your surgeon.Good Luck!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Would a rhinoplasty give me these desired results?

+1
The tip and bridge can be refined through a closed rhinoplasty approach without a visible scar to produce a natural result.  You can also be evaluated for alar base reduction.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Your best nose

+1
After reviewing your photos, it's important to keep in mind that the nose is made of: skin--bone--cartilage.
We are able to alter the bone and cartilage but have very little control over the skin. Skin thickness will determine the final outcome. I believe you have the potential to have a more attractive and petite nose than the celebrities you list. Also, we maybe able to narrow your nostril width using a small nostril excision at the base. In sort, I'm optimistic about achieving a much more elegant nose. I recommend a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Thomas Trevisani, Sr., MD

Nose

+1
Thank you for the photos and I feel your desires are reasonable and obtainable. I would find a surgeon in your area that will take your photos digitally and then alter them with your input to create a result you like. Assuming that result is realistic, you can then ask him how it would be obtained so you are fully informed. That way going to surgery you and the surgeon have the same result in mind. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon