Rhinoplasty for a Large Wide Nose?

Hi, I never liked my nose. It is extremely large for my face and would like the hump taken away as well. What are my options?

Rhinoplasty can reduce the size of the nose within limits.

+1

It is impossible to give a specific opinion without very good photographs. Large noses can be made smaller but there are limitations.

Rhinoplasty can reduce and reshape the nose

+1

Thank you for the question.  A rhinoplasty procedure can address all or most of the issues that you would like corrected with your nose.  I would seek consultations with several well trained board certified plastic surgeons and discuss your concerns and your goals with them.  Take a look at their before and after photos and their reviews.  Most important, however, will be for you to try an describe as accurately as you can what you would like to have accomplished.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Rhinoplasty for a Large Wide Nose?

+1

Rhinoplasty is capable of dramatically reducing the size and shape of the nose however photos, of your nose, would be required to be certain that you are indeed a suitable candidate for the surgery.

Rhinoplasty Surgery for Large Nose

+1

A rhinoplasty done by an experienced specialist will reduce your nose, make it more proportional with the other surrounding facial features, and provide a natural non-surgical result.

Rhinoplasty for a large wide nose?

+1

The nose can be made smaller and the nasal hump can be reduced with rhinoplasty surgery. I would recommend a consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. They will be able to examine you in person and provide you with recommendations. Computer imaging software may be used and can give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Rhinoplasty for a Wide Nose with a Dorsal Hump

+1

Hi,

Rhinoplasty may be a good option for you. The best way to envision what can be done is to have computer imaging. This will give you a good idea what to expect.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty for large hump removal

+1

A rhinoplasty for large hump removal  involves shaving down both bone and cartilaginous hump of the bridge, and narrowing the nasal bones with osteotomies. Some patients will require tip surgery as well  at the same time. For examples of dorsal hump reduction rhinoplasty please see our  photo gallery link below to see what can be accomplished

Rhinoplasty very effective for large wide nose.

+1

Hi.

You can almost certainly be improved. Go see two or three board certified plastic surgeons, and ask to see lots of before and after pictures.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Large nose

+1

Without photos it is hard to give you definitive recommendations.  Most large noses can be made smaller though depending on the skin thickness.  Also other aspects of the face can be altered, such as a deficient chin, which will also make the nose appear smaller after correction.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Rhinoplaty

+1

Your only real option to treat a large nose is to have a rhinoplasty. It is best to go for a consultation to be appropriately advised.