If I Get Rhinoplasty for a Hump & Crooked Nose, Will My Nose Be Smaller? (photo)

Will my nose be smaller or will it be the same size just straight without the hump? I have a pretty big nose & i dnt want to have a straight long pointy nose. i want a regular size straight male nose

This rhinoplasty would result in a smaller nose.

+1

Reduction of the dorsal nasal bump will yield a smaller nose. There may be other components to the rhinoplasty depending on your aesthetic expectations.

Rhinoplasty for hump and crooked nose repair

+1

When the hump is removed, a significant amount of de-projection of the nose will occur and the nose will become smaller. Osteotomies were also narrow the nasal bones to make it  narrower and smaller. Tip cartilage adjustment will also make the tip of the nose smaller.Virtual rhinoplasty software  and before and after examples of similar noses to your own are located on the link below

If I Get Rhinoplasty for a Hump & Crooked Nose, Will My Nose Be Smaller?

+1

I think that rhinoplasty in the right hands can reduce the hump and straighten the nose, while still leaving it masculine.  The nose projection can be reduced as well.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Discuss al of your nose shaping options

+1

Thank you for the question.  You have several nose shaping options that you will have to discuss with your prospective plastic surgeon.  The radix (root or take off of your nose) is low as is your maxilla (mid face).  These are important since some of the issues with your nose are affected by these components.  Understanding these with your plastic surgeon will allow you to make an educated decision about your nose shaping surgery, what can be accomplished and what cannot.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Rhinoplasty for hump removal and more tip projection.

+1

Rhinoplasty for hump removal and more tip projection is what would give you a better looking  natural nose. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best result. 

Rhinoplasty For a Crooked Nose

+1

Discuss your concerns with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who does lots of Rhinoplasty surgeries.  The goal should be to keep a male nose that is better suited for your face.  

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Rhinoplasty

+1

Hello Good Afternoon , 

What I would recommend is filing of the dorsum to remove the hump that you have also fix the tip of the nose to make is look finer and smoother giving it the result you are looking for. 

Regards !

Luis Suarez, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon