I need a Rhinoplasty for this bulbous nose of mine. Help please? (Photo)

Hi. My name is Shai, I'm 18 years old. I have this big bulbus nose, which in my opinion isn't what a women should have. Her nose should be small. It's the main reason why I feel Insecure. I need to know what I need done to my nose .(what kind of Rhinoplasty) Please help. ( I also need to know the cost judging on the photos I'm putting up.) Thank you P.S i live in Tampa Florida

African american rhinoplasty

+1
To reduce your tip, you need a cartilage graft to project your tip more, removal of some tissue in the tip and suturing of the cartilages present to refine the tip, and possible nasal bone infracture to reduce the width.  Finally, alar wedge excisions and nasal sill resection can reduce the width of the tip.  Best wishes!

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

I need a Rhinoplasty for this bulbous nose of mine. Help please?

+1
   I think that the tip and alar base can be refined and the bridge narrowed.  I perform this type of reductive rhinoplasty every week.