Rhinoplasty for Black Women. What Do You Recommend For Me? (photo)

I live in memphis and I been wanting a nose job for a long time. Big noses runs in my family and I am ready for a more define slimmer small nose. Please tell me what is the best options i should take to get what Im looking for.

Rhinoplasty for African American

+1

If you are concerned with your nose then Rhinoplasty is something that will make you feel and look better. If you would like to have a consultation feel free to contact our office

African American Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

I perform many African American rhinoplasties. If you send your pics to the link below I can image your nose on a computer and show you what can be done.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty for 'Black' Women

+1

Ultimately it will depend upon a face to face consultation to determine just what the ideal plan will be. It will center around your specific concerns and what the surgeon feels your tissues will allow. A discussion about expectations would also be appropriate since not all noses respond the same to surgery and some results are more modest than others. Refinement of the tip, narrowing of the nostrils and overall reduction of the nasal shape would be appropriate in someone such as yourself. A good nasal surgeon would be able to give you an idea of what could be accomplished for you.  Best of Luck  Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO

Rhinoplasty for Black Women. What Do You Recommend For Me?

+1

It is difficult to give precise recommendations with just one photo and without being able to have a conversation about your particular goals. However, refining the tip of the nose, augmenting the bridge of the nose and narrowing the base of the nose are common requests. However, the ultimate judge is you. I can tell you what I or a colleague can do but what matters most is the look that you want to try to achieve.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon