Do I Need Rhinoplasty for a Fleshy Nasal Tip?

my nose seems to have a roundish tip that looks fleshy. do i need getting nose surgery.t he pic(it is too close) was taken while i was standing in front of flourscent light source. but my nose appears bigger when using aflouresent light above my head. is it normal..thx

Refining the nasal tip

+1

Whether or not you would like to have surgery to enhance the appearance of your nasal tip is strictly up to you. When performed properly by a highly skilled surgeon, surgery to enhance the nasal tip may yield excellent results. Please let me know if you have any specific questions regarding the procedure. Thank you, and best of luck to you.

Dr. Nassif

Rhinoplasty for Wide Nasal Tip

+1

Your wide, asymmetrical nasal tip can be can be narrowed and the contour improved with a rhinoplasty.  A complete evaluation should be done to determine if other characteristics of your nasal anatomy, such as the asymmetrical bones, should also be changed during surgery. 

Rhinoplasty to Refine & Narrow a Fleshy Tip

+1

No one ever needs cosmetic surgery. However, rhinoplasty surgery may refine and narrow a fleshy tip. Cartilage would be rehsaped and soft tissue under the skin may need modification for improved results. Only after a comprehensive evaluation by a rhinoplasty specialist can he/she determine appropriate options for you. Best of luck.

Web reference: http://www.potomacplasticsurgery.com/facial-plastic-surgery/rhinoplasty.cfm

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty can make a nose narrower and better looking.

+1

The tip can be made smaller as well as the nasal bones if needed with a rhinoplasty. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best results.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.