Rhinoplasty to Fix Uneven Nostril on One Side?

I have uneven nostrils that make my frontal view unpleasant to me. Also, I don't mind my left profile, but I hate my right profile. The left nostril is more defined and lifted, while the right one is diagonally flat and lower than the right. Could only one side be worked on, and thus would the procedure be less expensive? How much symmetry can rhinoplasty achieve?

Correction of uneven nostrils

In any operation, but especially with rhinoplasty, there is a change of making things better and the risk of making things worse. While the photos do show some minor asymmetry, I would likely tell a patient of mine with similar concerns to leave the nose alone and NOT undergo rhinoplasty. The chance of an unsatisfactory outcome in such a case would likely be higher than the chance of a good result.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

1835 East West Parkway
Fleming Island, FL 32003

You do not need surgery

I looked  at your pictures multiple times and read your concerns. I would strongly suggest that you leave your nose alone. You have nostril asymmetry and this is very common. I do not think that correction of the nostril will make you happy. You have very nice natural nose and surgery will not make it better.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

3901 Veterans Blvd
Metairie, LA 70002

Rhinoplasty to Fix Uneven Nostril on One Side

Most likely no boarded surgeon can make you happy due to the minor anatomic differences you are unhappy with. See in person 3 boarded surgeons and PLEASE discuss realistic expectations in detail. Cost for Rhinoplasty from $4,500 to $8,500. 

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143

Nostril asymmetry

Minor nostril asymmetry is normal. If this is the only thing that bothers you, I would not operate on you for this "problem."  Good luck.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028