Rhinoplasty to Fix a Small Problem?

I don't have alot wrong with my nose, but I just don't like it and whenever I see pics for it I end up feeling bad because my nose problems are not as serious as others I do have a slight bump from where my nose bone ends and my cartilage starts But at the end of my nose which is around the tip is seems big but not huge and my nostrils are wider then id like Im not sure if there is any other way to fix this ): and I havent seen anyone with little problems like these But can I still get surgery?

Rhinoplasty for Small Problem

+1

Vanessa: I just answered another question you posted about a different issue. I suggest that you consult with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon to review all problems and alternative treatments. A good rhinoplasty frequently involves minor, subtle changes so a patient can achieve a natural result.   

Rhinoplasty to Fix a Small Problem?

+1

There is nothing that states that only those with severe or complicvated aesthetic issues are candidates for plastic & cosmetic surgery procedures, including Rhinoplasty.  You have every right to seek aesthetic improvement IMHO, the only requirement IMO is that you understand the proper aesthetics of facial (and in this case nasal) beauty so that you select surgeons and procedures that will make you more naturally attractive.  

Rhinoplasty

+1

Rhinoplasty can be for refinement of  minor things just as you describe. It is best to go for a consultation to be properly evaluated.

Rhinoplasty for minor problem

+1

It is hard to reply without pictures but in general hump reduction and tip refinement work quite well.  Your concern about having a minimal issue is justified if the risks of the procedure outweigh the benefits, somethng only you and your board certified plastic surgeon can determine.

During your consultation be very specific about your expectations and be sure to review a complete portfolio of pre- and post-op pictures so you can get an idea of how your surgeon views this type of operation and the types of results typically achieved.

Daniel Greenwald, MD

Rhinoplasty to Fix a Small Problem

+1

It is very difficult to answer your question without seeing your pictures – you should consider posting images showing your areas of concern

Sam Naficy, MD

Rhinoplasty to refine the nose

+1

Vanessa:

Many people have rhinoplasty to refine their nose. It doesn't have to be a huge change. Some of my happiest patients have rather subtle improvements. In fact, there are many "A" list actors and actresses that have had small imperfections improved with rhinoplasty. The best way to find out if you are a good candidate is to consult in person with a board-certified experience rhinoplasty surgeon.

If you post some photos I could guide you further.

Hope this helps,

Dr. Michael in Miami

Michael Salzhauer, MD

Rhinoplasty for refinement of the nose.

+1

Rhinoplasty for refinement of the nose can be done and from what you describe it is more than a little problem. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.

Small Rhinoplasty

+1

The concerns with your nose are actually commonplace for every rhinoplasty patient and can typically be addressed by your board-certified plastic surgeon.  With a consultation, you can get an accurate description of what your options for correction are.  Best wishes!

Brian Howard, MD
Alpharetta Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty to balance your nose with the rest of your face.

+1

I can tell you have spent some time looking carefully at your nose and analyzing the aspects that stick out to you.  One of the goals of rhinoplasty is to reshape the nose so that the visual aspects of it that make it stand out are removed, and the nose "blends" better with your facial features.  You've pointed out quite a few areas, and those are all areas that can certainly be addressed and improved with rhinoplasty.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD