Can Rhinoplasty Fix my Nostrils and Columella While Still Looking Natural?

Hello. I really do not like my profile but can't seem to find any pictures of people with my same problem. It's not only the small hump on my nose it is mainly the lower region. I believe that my nostrils (alar?) (from the side) hangs too low and is much too defined. It doesn't look femenine at all. Can they move my alar up or make it smaller? Can the deep indent in it be fixed? Also, I feel that my columella is retracted.

Rhinoplasty requests

+1

A picture is worth a thousand words.  It is difficult to decipher from your description what exact problem you  have. An in person exam is key.