Can I Have a Fat Transfer to my Nose?

Thanks to an IPL gone wrong, not only is my face now devoid of fat...but my nose is losing all shape and is devoid of a bulbous tip. Is there any doctor out there that can repair it with fat? Please help. Thank you.

Nasal Fat Injections

+1

There are better products for the nose that autologous fat.  You will not find too many surgeons (if any) that will agree with IPL as the cause of your facial volume loss.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fat Transfer to Nose

+1

In certain specified indicated cases, an appropriate filler can be placed in the nose
when there is a defect or depression. Having said this, I would not recommend using
fat in the nose as there may be too many potential associated problems
and few potential benefits.

Sigmund L. Sattenspiel, MD
Freehold Facial Plastic Surgeon

Injecting fat into a scarred bed.

+1

Injecting fat into the nose in a scarred bed may result in further vascular compromise of the overlying tissues.

Fat injections for nose

+1

before filling the nose you want to be sure that your face didn't lose fat for a different reason.  IPL doesn't target the depth where fat lies. If there is a medical reason for this atrophy, it should be discovered prior to injecting anything in the nose.

Ronald Shelton, MD