Can a rhinoplasty make eyes closer set? (photos)

I am considering plastics surgery but I can't decide between a rhinoplasty, or Blepharoplasty. If I get a rhinoplasty can the nose be refined to make eyes look closer together? Or is that only with eye surgery. I am aware I have a long nose, bulbous tip, and a lower bridge near my eyes. But also my eyes are just a little to wide set, which I think is the main imbalance in my face. What is the best surgery to achieve optimal balance in my face? (I am half Korean, half Caucasian 23 year old living in sf)

Eyes too far apart

+1

Thanks for the photos.  You have advantages of the attractive "hapa" look and can be proud to carry both Asian and European features.  Your epicanthal folds give the impression that your eyes appear too far apart and this can be corrected without a rhinoplasty, unless you really have issues with your nose specifically.  I would recommend epicanthal release without needing the full blepharoplasty.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty versus blepharoplasty

+1
 There is no reason to perform  eyelid surgery, so leave well enough alone. If you decide  to do a rhinoplasty, be very specific on the goals you are attempting to achieve  on the nose (not the eyelids)which would be minimal at best. 

I respect and admire Dr. Kabaker who has given you very sound advice.

+1
The essential question is: why are you considering plastic surgery?  You have very beautiful facial features.  This means that the likelihood of being improved by cosmetic surgery is relatively low, while the risk of being harmed is high.  Your eyelids are very well defined.  Your nose is also very nice.  I think you may not appreciate the difficulty of finding someone who will improve you rather than harm you.  It is one of those situations where you may not understand until you get yourself in trouble and then it will be too late.  I think you could have a small amount of Restylane placed in the under eye hollows.  If you are still really bent on having something done, can I recommend a relatively innocuous tattoo on your ankle or above your escutcheon is you want to be more provocative.  Dr. Kabaker practices across the bay, you might consider visiting him.  Please be very careful.

Eyes too far apart

+1

The type of rhinoplasty that coukd make your eyes apoear closer together (dorsal augmentation) would give your particular nose an unattractive strong profile. A blepharoplasty that addresses the epicanthal folds. Few surgeons can cosistently correct this and not leave noticeable scars. Be very selective. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon