Should I consider rhinoplasty or is something else making my face so asymmetrical? (Photo)

i think my face is asymmetrical. when i look in the mirror i feel confident,but when i see my pictures i get really sad. i m 23 now.my facial features were not like this,only recently 6-7 months back i started to notice that my left side or face is not like my right.i could not pinpoint earlier.NOW i think besides my eyes everything dissimilar.what is the problem with my nose?

Should I consider rhinoplasty or is something else making my face so asymmetrical?

+1
Hello akanshaa.
I see a slightly crooked nose that makes your face look asymmetrical. If that disturbs you, you can have your nose straightened by rhinoplasty. Basically, you should know, however, that a slightly asymmetrical face looks interesting, whereas a totally symmetrical face appears boring.

Germany Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate

+1

Only you as the patient can answer the question as to whether or not you want to undergo the rhinoplasty procedure. Do not let anyone talk  you into doing the procedure. For more information and to get an idea what can and cannot be accomplished with  the procedure, please see the link below to our virtual rhinoplasty software and our rhinoplasty  photo gallery.