Rhinoplasty or Double Eyelid Surgery First?

I'm having my rhinoplasty and double eyelid surgery done at seperate clinics, all within in 2 weeks (because I'm flying out of the country for it). Which one is better to have done first? How long should I wait after the surgery to get the next one? Thank you

+1

It probably does not matter a great deal, but the anesthesiologist and surgeon will have to be careful about handling the tissues of the first area during the second surgery.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty and eyelid surgery

+1

It really doesn't matter which  procedure is done first. What is more important is to make sure you are having an expert performe each procedure who has lots of experience.