When Can I Get my Rhinoplasty Results Shaved Down?

I seriously need help/rhinoplasty disaster-when is earliest earliest u can get revision? i had a bump and a little bit of a bulbous tip. I just wanted it shaved down and lifted a tiny bit. He took too much off my tip and turned it up way to high. He added onto the bridge with septum cartilage and shaved the bump just a tad which makes it look like its coming out my forhead.i wanted a lower nose not a taller one. i feel more insecure than ever. Im 1 month out and all the swelling for thickness is pretty much gone it slimmed down good. nothing else has changed. i just want it shaved down..

1 month post-op

+1

One month post surgery is still very early for you to judge the results of your surgery.  In general it is a good idea to wait about one year before seeking a revision. 

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

Many revisions can be done soon after the initial rhinoplasty it just depends on the swelling. It is very difficult to determine your situation without seeing your nose.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS