I'm 7 months post-op, why did swelling come back to my nose after it was gone? (photo)

i had a closed rhinoplasty 7 months ago. after 3 weeks my nose looked amazing, most of the swelling was gone. My tip looks very bulbous and swollen now and it seems to have fallen down a bit. I went to my surgeon last week and he suggested me to have steroid injections. is it normal for my nose to be swollen again after most of the swelling had dissapeared 3 weeks after the surgery? will the steroid injections work and get my nose to look as it did?

Swelling 7 Months After Rhinoplasty

+1
Did you have any trauma? If not, then there may be scar tissue that is forming in the nasal tip. Steriod injections may help but are unpredictable.  Consult with your surgeon and trust the advice. If necessary seek a second opinion.

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon