I had a rhinoplasty 7 days ago. While I was cleaning my nostril from the inside I opened my incision. Will it heal soon?

I had a rhinoplasty 7 days ago. Today while I was cleaning my nostril from the inside I noticed I opened my incision like just a little. The stiches came off 2 days ago. It's only a little piece of the incision that was cut. Do I let it heal on it's own or see my surgeon immediately?

Incision Opening After Rhinoplasty

+1
I recommend you contact your surgeon to get their input. In matters such as this, your rhinoplasty surgeon is the best resource for you.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

See your surgeon

+1
Definitely see your surgeon.  You should seek advice from the person you entrusted to perform surgery on your face 7 days ago, not complete strangers on the internet. 

Matthew Bridges, MD
Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon