Just Got Rhinoplasty Done 6 Days Ago. Why Are my Nostrils Different Shape and Size Now?

I have been picking at scabs and blood in my nose can that effect the shape and size of my nostrils? Because when I first got m rhinoplasty they were completely perfect nostrils and size.

It is too early to judge t!

The very important rule with rhinoplasty procedure is not to touch anything till the cast gets removed from your nose. You should not be picking and removing any scabs at this point. You definitely should follow up with your surgeon. Please schedule the appointment and I am sure  he will be happy to clean your nose and remove any old blood residue. You do not want to compromise your surgery results by being reckless. The recovery process is crucial and you should follow your surgeon’s instruction. If you not sure what to do, it is better to make a phone call and talk to the office nurse or your surgeon directly.