I Had Rhinoplasty 5 Days Ago and Have Been Moving a Lot, is It Possible That my Nasal Bones Moved?

I had rhinoplasty 5 days ago and have been moving a lot, is it possible that my nasal bones moved? I had rhinoplasty/septoplasty/ and my nostrils narrowed a bit! I'm scared! I still have the cast on, does that help to keep in place?

Rhinoplasty and nasal bones

+2

If the cast is still in place and you haven't suffered a forcible injury to the nose then you're in the clear so don't worry!  The cast is designed to keep the bones from moving out of position.  Take it easy over the next few days until the cast is removed and your surgeon will be able to assess the condition of your nose more accurately.  But for the moment you can feel comfortable that all should be well.

Scottsdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

I have performed Rhinoplasty, for over 20 years and IMHO for the nasal bones to shift at 5 days after a Rhinoplasty, you would need to have bumped your nose with enough force that it would hurt.  I typically use a cast to hold tha nasal bones, in place, for 1 week after the Rhinoplasty.

Movement of Nasal Bones 5 Days Post Rhinoplasty

+1

Unless you have had significant nasal trauma it is unlikely  your nasal bones have moved with the cast in place.  I question why you are concerned because you cannot see your nose.