How Much Will Rhinoplasty Cost? How Do I Look More Feminine? (photo)

I really hate my nose and my androgynous looks people can't tell if I'm boy or girl My hair is mess but don't look like that anymore I want look more feminine

Cost of rhinoplasty

+1

The cost for a rhinoplasty is roughly $7,000, which includes the operating room, anesthesia, and the surgeon’s fee.  Narrowing of the tip can be achieved by trimming and sewing of cartilages in the tip.  Osteotomies are required to narrow the nasal bones, and alarplasties to narrow the nostrils.  This is all done as an outpatient procedure under general anesthesia and takes approximately an hour and a half.

More Feminine Nose

+1

Reducing the size of your nose and refinement of your nasal features will make your appearance more feminine. Select a surgeon who is experienced in African-American rhinoplasty surgery. Cost will vary depending on the location and experience of the surgeon. Although it is difficult to see with the pictures submitted, a chin implant may  improve facial proportions and the relative size of your nose.

The average cost of a Rinoplasty is $6,500.00 however it depends on what procedures would be necessary.

+1

The cost of Rinoplasty surgery varies from doctor to doctor, even state to state. Depending on the procedures and what would be necessary to achieve the results requested by you the patient, the average cost is $6,500. Again, it depends on the procedures you require. Yes; you can have a more feminine looking nose by modifying the nose surgically with a Rinoplasty. An in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon would be a good start to learn exactly what  surgical procedure should be performed in order for a patient to achieve the desired effect.  

Z. Paul Lorenc, MD

Nose cost and advice

+1

A very girly nose can be created still looking African American or perhaps mixed race. You should see an expert who wont "Michael Jackson" your nose.The fee in my community Beverly Hills for this surgery depending on the skill of the practicioner will be from $6000 to $15000. Remember the quality remains long after the price is forgotten.

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

African American Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

You have a bulbous tip, a wide bridge and a little bit of a ptotic tip. In short your nose is a little too big for your face. You also have ethnic african american nose which requires special rhinoplasty techniques to achieve good results. See links below which describe african american rhinoplasty and many testamonials.

Dr.S

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS