About how much would a rhinoplasty cost in my case?

So I want to know an estimate of how much a rhinoplasty would cost to get results similar to the picture my nose is like the before pic and I want a nose like the after except I want the final nose a little more lifted at the tip
Check out updated average cost in your area on the Rhinoplasty Cost page.

Rhinoplasty cost

+1
Rhinoplasty typically cost between $7000 and $8000 in total.  The most important decision you can make is your selection of surgeon.  I personally don't like the computer version of your new nose. It still looks too large and the tip needs to be raised a good amount.

Cost of Rhinoplasty #nosejob

+1
I am a Rhinoplasty surgeon here in the Phoenix area and this is my favorite operation. Cost varies from surgeon to surgeon honestly. At the end of the day what you want to do is see a few surgeons and get cost estimates. Then you want to make sure you choose the surgeon that you feel comfortable with and that you get along with. Rhinoplasty surgery is very tedious surgery and you want to make sure you have someone who is passionate about that procedure. Having had a Rhinoplasty myself I understand what your thoughts are. So, hard to tell you how much it would cost. If I said $6,000 dollars you may find someone who charges $4,000 or even $8,000. It can be all over the charts. So, pick the surgeon you like and trust.

Richard J. Brown, MD

Cost of a rhinoplasty

+1
The cost of the rhinoplasty is based on 3 factors: Anesthesia doctor's fee, operating room fee, and surgeon's fee.  It is best to shop quality, not price since this is the most prominent feature on your face.  Look for a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon to keep the complications to a minimum.  For many examples, please see the link below to our rhinoplasty photo gallery and our price list

Price for Rhinoplasty

+1
Dear alexboy, thank you for your question. Rhinoplasty is a popular procedure that can dramatically change one's appearance. Consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon who can perform computer imaging to show you what may be possible. Before and after photos are a good way to evaluate your surgeon. Good Luck!

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Rhinoplasty?

+1
I agree with the morphed result you provided. It will cost $6,000-9,000 which would be determined at the time of consultation and examination. Did you also provide a chin implant which will improve your final result?

Cost of Rhinoplasty

+1
The cost for Rhinoplasty vary through the country.  Contact the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) to locate a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

+1
  Dorsal hump reduction and tip elevation are common requests and will cost around $6000 on the low end.

Rhinoplasty and cost

+1
Good question - the nature of rhinoplasty requires meticulous examination in person by a board-certified rhinoplasty surgeon. In most cases cost is related to complexity and issues that need to be addressed. While a profile picture suggests part of the plan, only the office consultation can truly determine what's needed. Do your research and make appointment(s) with heavily experienced surgeons. Good luck. 

David C. Yao, MD, FACS
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for tip refinement, hump removal, etc.

+1
Rhinoplasty for tip refinement, hump removal, etc.would be $6-9000. The tip in the after is still too low and should be lifted more and increase in projection.