How Much Would Rhinoplasty Cost for Just the Tip of my Nose? (photo)

I am a 16 y/o male (in Boston area). My nose has created a good deal of insecurity for me since I was little, and it has been affecting my self esteem a lot lately. How much would it cost to get a nose job on just the tip of my nose (as my problem is that my nose is too bulbous) and am I even old enough to get the surgery? Is it possible to get the surgery so that there is an improvement, but not too noticeable a difference that people will look at me and say, "oh he got a nose job"? Thanks!

Tip Rhinoplasty

+2

For  young males it is best to wait until they are 17 or 18 years old before having a rhinoplasty. Your tip can be reduced and projection improved but I would also augment your bridge which will improve your nasal balance. The result will not look like a "nose job" if your surgery is done by a rhinoplasty specialist.