Rhinoplasty Cost Estimate for One Side of Nose?

I had a nostril reduction and I had Radiesse at the time. Now, the Radiesse has disappeared, and my nostrils look more uneven. The right side is a lot bigger. How much will it cost to remove a wedge on one side only? Can I get a quote for a doctor with local anesthesia? I am in South California. Thank you.

Rhinoplasty...Unilateral Alar Reduction Cost

+2

Hi Uneven,

The cost of the treatment to even your nostrils will depend upon the extent of surgery required to correct the problem. It is also dependent on whether your surgery can be performed in the office under local anesthesia or if it needs to be done in the operating room with an anethesiologist.

It sounds as if the procedure will most likely be carried out in the office

Best to call rhinoplasty surgeons office to set up consultation. Many offices offer complimentary consultations. At the time of your consultation, the rhinoplasty surgeon will be able to diagnose your problem and make a plan of treatment. You will then be given an accurate cost of the procedure.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Los Angeles

Nostril Reduction

+1

One side of the nasal base can be changed under local anesthesia. Without pictures it is impossible to estimate the cost. I recommend waItiing 12-18 months after the original procedure to ensure no residual Radiesse is present 

Approximately $1,000

+1

A unilateral alarplasty for a nose would cost approximately $1,000. It is important to know that the Radiesse has completely disappeared, and you probably should wait at least a year or two to make sure that indeed all the Radiesse has disappeared before proceeding with any elective surgery on the nose.

Pictures needed

+1

It is not really possible to answer your question without more details. Post a photograph and perhaps you can obtain a reasonable response. Post a close up frontal, base, and side view of your nose.

Phillip Langsdon, MD
Germantown Facial Plastic Surgeon