Can Rhinoplasty Completely Change an Asian Nose Become Caucasian Nose?

To augment nose, more specifically to have a Roman Nose. I have a facial feature that support Caucasian feature, because I have some Dutch mixed, but my bridge nose is barely visible and my tip isn't so high. I would love to have a Roman nose, because I want to possess its character and personality as physiognomy foretold. I have searched through internet but mostly they are only slightly augment it, rarely seen a big change.

Augmentation rhinoplasty can be done

+1

Augmentation rhinoplasty can be performed on the Asian nose to improve the aesthetic appearance. The goal of all experienced rhinoplasty surgeons will be to obtain a natural result.  If on computer modelling, the expectations are not realistic, the surgeon will inform you and not perform the procedure.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Making an Asian Nose Caucasian

+1

An Asian nose can be augmented but the ultimate goal should be to make a nose look natural and proportional to the surrounding facial features. You need to consult with a rhinoplasty specialist to determine what changes should be made. I need to see pictures before making specific recommendations.

Asian nose

+1

It is impossible to make an asian nose look caucasian, or give a Roman look.  This nose will not look natural and is not advisable

Can an Asian have a 'Roman' Nose?

+1

The bridge can certainly be augmented in a number of ways, but when augmenting the bridge, the tip of the nose but be kept in proportion to the newly raised bridge of the nose. What can actually be done depends upon your specific goal, your nose's ability to be augmented in a natural way and the skill of your surgeon. If you are a good candidate then you should expect a reasonable amount of improvement in you appearance.  Best of Luck  Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO

Augmenting the Dorsum

+1

Depending upon your current parameters on height and your expectations, this is achievable by placing a cartilage construct or an implant.  Most plastic surgeons prefer your own tissue over the implant, but, if you need rib graft, harvesting that cartilage construct becomes a much more significant operation and recovery.   Find a board certified plastic surgeon you trust and talk about these things during a consultation.

Schedule a consultation

+1

Your best bet is to schedule a consultation or to repost your question with photographs.  It is impossible to advise you without seeing the natural structure you have. 

I am attaching a video for you below on non-surgical rhinoplasty

Can Asian Nose Become Caucasian Nose?CC

+1

Yes it possible to do such a change if it goes well with rest of the face. If not your face instead of being beautiful may end up more ugly. Photo -animation with some PS should be done fist to see if the harmony of the face is maintained before doing the surgery. Wishing you good luck

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon