Rhinoplasty Closed, Chin Augmentation, Platysmaplasty? (photo)

Those 3 were recommended by a plastic surgeon in beverly hills. I would like to get opinions on this, I included some pictures of me i am 6'1. 200lbs. 10%BF 27 years. But my problem has always been a double chin i had liposuction done on my neck 2 years ago but i guess the fat came back. I would appreciate different opinions if these procedures will make my profile better? Thanks in Advance, Edwin.

Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation

+2

Depending on what your concerns are, a rhinoplasty and chin augmentation will likely enhance your appearance.  An in person consultation is recommended to determine what, if any, needs to be done for your neck.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can best help you achieve the results you seek.

Rhinoplasty and liposuction of neck

+2

You certainly could benefit from a rhinoplasty. I see that your neck seems a bit irregular under the chin and this  may represent fat which may be amenable to liposuction but an exam in person is critical.

Rhinoplasty and chin augmentation with or without platysmaplasty.

+1

Rhinoplasty and chin augmentation  without platysmaplasty is what you need. the soft tissue fat and skin can be excised but at your age the platysma is tight and needs nothing. You should get another opinion before proceeding.