Rhinoplasty Cost for Cleft Lip and Palate Without Insurance

How much would a Rhinoplasty cost if I have a cleft lip and palate and if I don't have an insurance?

Costs may be covered by a craniofacial anomalies clinic in your area

+3

Costs for a cleft lip rhinoplasty could exceed $10-15000 altogether since there are surgical , facility and anesthesia fees included. However if you seek out an approved Craniofacial anomalies clinic in your area it may be possible to have complete or partial coverage despite the lack of current medical insurance. For example I particpate in such a clinic which is sponsored by Easter Seals. Once the patients is accepted and need is demonstrated the surgery is usually completely covered for this and other congenital anomalies.

Peoria Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cleft rhinoplasty cost

+1

Costs for a cleft rhinoplasty will certainly vary depending on your location.  Things to factor in for the rhinoplasty standpoint will be the facility fee, anesthesia fee, surgeon fee, other fees (e.g., packing, surgical splints, etc.)  A range in price  ~$6000-14000 is not unreasonable, given the complexity of your case.  $7-9K would be a reasonable cost on average.  A consultation with a plastic surgeon well-versed in cleft rhinoplasty procedures will help you in determining which procedure(s) would be the right one for you.  Cost also depends on the complexity of your case and how much work would need to be done to achieve an aesthetically-pleasing nose for you.  Good luck!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

Rhinoplasty cost for cleft lip and palate

+1

The cost for a rhinoplasty would be in the $5,000 to $7,000 range. Cleft lip and palate would also be approximately the same amount depending upon if it were done at a hospital or at a surgery center.