Rhinoplasty or chin job? Or maybe something else to help with my facial features? (Photo)

I've been seriously considering getting a nose job because frankly I don't like the shape of it. I feel like my nostrils flare out too much and the tip is too round. Maybe something else I'm not sure. I need an experts view on it. My nose and my chin. Is my chin too big? Or are my features just fine. If rhinoplasty is needed, in what areas?

A rhinoplasty, no chin implant needed

+1
No chin surgery is needed. A wide and flared nostrils can be reduced with an alar-plasty. Narrowing the nasal bones can be accomplished with medial and lateral osteotomies. Tip suturing techniques to the lower lateral cartilages can address a bulbous tip with refinement. A cartilaginous graft across the bridge line can add height to the bridge which would help balance out  a strong chin profile.
For many examples, please see the link below to our rhinoplasty photo gallery

Rhinoplasty or chin job? Or maybe something else to help with my facial features?

+1
The alar base can be reduced, and the tip can be refined.  I think that your chin is probably OK.

Rhinoplasty or Chin Implant

+1
If you had to choose between the two procedures you would have the most improvement with a rhinoplasty to  refine the tip as well as narrow the base of your nose to decrease the flare of your nostril rims. However, a small  implant will improve chin projection and contour.

Rhinoplasty or Chin Aug

+1
Hello and thank you for your question.
Refining your tip and narrowing you nostril (alar) base are both procedures that would be reasonable to enhance the appearance of your nose based on what you've said you don't like about it. I'm not sure I would recommend any procedure on your chin. If in fact it is slightly out of proportion because it is too large there are surgical procedures which can reduce the size. I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to get more specific answers to your questions which can best be addressed after a thorough history and examination is performed.
Best of luck to you!

David Cangello, MD

Rhinoplasty

+1
After reviewing your photos, you have a very nice nose. However, it can be improved in the hands of a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with nose surgery experience. I would refine the tip by removing cartilage--- I would narrow the nose with bony narrowing, and narrow the nostril at the base. This will give you a much more refined look considering your goals. Your chin is fine- I would leave it alone

Thomas Trevisani, Sr., MD

+1
Yes, you can certainly refine the tip of your nose with a tipplasty.  This will remove the roundness and contour the nose.  No, your chin, in my opinion, is not too big.