Rhinoplasty + Chin/Jaw Reduction or Other Surgery ? (Photos)

I'm a French girl ( sorry for the grammatical mistakes ) and i've been inquiring about surgery for a while. I feel my face isn't feminine enough. Indeed, i think my face is disproportional since i have a small mouth but a long face and a nose too big for my mouth. Which procedures would be best for my me ? Here is a photo of my face and a simulation i made with photoshop which shows the result i'd like to achieve. Is this result possible ?

Rhinoplasty + Chin/Jaw Reduction or Other Surgery ?

+1

Aesthetically speaking, while cute, the face appears a bit elongated and this is why you feel it could be more feminine looking.  The cheeks are flat, the nose is a bit wide and the upper lip is very thin.  These features, as they are currently shaped, create the elongated appearance to the face.  I can't evaluate the chin without a profile view but the vertical length of the chin is balanced from the front view IMHO.

Cheek Augmentation, Rhinoplasty to thin the nose along with upper Lip Augmentation would convert the face to a more feminine heart-shaped.  Hope this helps. 

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

The Beautiful French

+1

First, be kind to your "beautiful self."  Start slowly with a possible rhinoplasty from a very experienced Facial Cosmetic Surgeon.  Also, facial implants may also be important, but you will need a complete consultation to fully evaluate your entire facial features.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon