Rhinoplasty or Chin Augmentation First?

Hi. I am planning to have rhinoplasty and chin augmentation (sliding genioplasty) next year. I can't have both procedures together due to finances and also because I am using different surgeons. So my question is whether it matters which one I have first?

Chin or nose surgery

It really is a personal choice. I would probably do the nose first to set that in place and then do the chin afterwards.  But it is really up to you.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Rhinoplasty and chin augmentation should be done together.

For most patients, a chin implant is much simpler (and less expensive!)  than sliding the mandible. If you have to do them separately, I would do bigger operation (sliding genioplasty) first.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

875 Park Ave at 78th Street
New York, NY 10075

Rhinoplasty or chin--which first.

I assume u have already ruled out a chin implant because you have a abnormal bite. The Nose comes first usually but they can be reversed. If u have a chin implant they can be done together.

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210