Can Rhinoplasty Change the Shape of my Forehead Specially Glabela and Eyebrows?

+1

Aesthetically speaking, a Rhinoplasty refines and reshapes the nose into a more aesthetically pleasing shape.  Doing so may bring more attention to the major beauty features of the face but this is an added benefit from and not something directly realted to the Rhinoplasty itself.  Hope this helps.

Will Rhinoplasty Change the shape of my Eyebrows & Forehead?

+1

A rhinoplasty will not change the shape of your eyebrows , forehead, or glabella but your appearance can be improved if all these structures are brought into proportion. Pictures would be helpful.  

Rhinoplasty

+1

Rhinoplast does not change the eye brows. The nasion(globella) can be deepened if desired. Changing the Roman nose to more caucasian appearance