How Will Rhinoplasty Change my Nose Type? (photo)

Hello everyone, I'm a 19 year old male living in California. I have ethnic indigenous heritage and unfortunately inherited the nose aswell, I think they call it an Aquiline nose . Well I've always noticed my nose being ugly , since I started puberty and now that I'm 19 I think my nose has fully grown into this monstrous beast. The problems I have with it are that it has a large prominent bridge , and a bulbouse tip and it droops very badly when I smile. Everyone stares and just doesn't look good

Rhinoplasty

+1

If you are unhappy with your nose then you should go for a consultation to be properly evaluated.  Good luck.

How Will Rhinoplasty Change my Nose Type?

+1

Aesthetically speaking, the nose appears long with an under-rotated and thick nasal tip.  Rhinoplasty can reduce the hump, raise and thin the nasal tip.  The chin does appear weak and could be augmented with a Chin Implant to balance the nose and lower face.  Hope this helps.

Treating prominent bridge, bulbous tip and droopy tip with rhinoplasty

+1

The aesthetic concerns you describe such as having a prominent bridge, and bulbous and droopy tip are all able to be addressed with rhinoplasty surgery.

Digital morphing can be done to give you a better idea of what changes can be made and what it would look like on your face.

Feel free to check out my web reference link below to learn more about the specific rhinoplasty treatments available to you.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Large Nasal Hump and Drooping Tip

+1

Your bridge can be reduced and your drooping tip elevated and refined.Without a frontal and profile view it is difficult to determine if the base of your nose should be narrowed and if a chin implant would improve facial proportions. You want a strong male nose that looks natural.   

Nasal Shape Concerns and Rhinoplasty

+1

All of the features of your nose that you dislike can be addressed with surgery. The "large prominent bridge" or dorsal hump can be addressed by reducing the hump and straightening the your nasal profile. The "bulbous tip" can be narrowed and refined. And, the "droop" can be elevated. When choosing a plastic surgeon to perform you surgery, make sure that you are comfortable with the surgeon. Also ensure that the surgeon listens to your concerns and has the experience to do your surgery. It's OK to obtain several opinions before deciding on the person to perform your surgery.

Thanks for your question and photos. Best of Luck!

Gregory Park, MD