Am I a Good Candidate for Rhinoplasty?

I am wanting to remove the "hump" and reduce the tip of my nose. Do you believe I would be a good candidate for Rhinoplasty, judging by the photo?

Alex you are well suited for Rhinoplasty surgery

The noses which respond best to Rhinoplasty are those that are slightly oversized with a bit too much tip and a brigde that is overdeveloped.  Your other facial features are very subtle and the nose is a bit out of synch with your other facial features.

Youngstown Facial Plastic Surgeon

You could be a good rhinoplasty candidate

It appears you might be a good candidate from a purely surgical perspective, but more photos are needed: full facial frontal view, base view, and side view. Health and other issues are important in determining if a patient is a good candidate for cosmetic surgery.

Phillip Langsdon, MD
Germantown Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, Am I a Good Candidate

Hi Alex,

You are very beautiful. If your nose bothers you, and you have been concerned about it for some time then I think that you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty.

Make sure that you choose your rhinoplasty surgeon most carefully. Make sure that your surgeon understands what your nasal cosmetic goals are, and that your surgeon can help you achieve those goals.

As they say down under, good day beautiful! Be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon

Yes you look like a good candidate

Assuming you are healthy, both physically and psychologically, and that you have realistic expectations, you do look like you could benefit from a rhinoplasty.  Find an excellent surgeon who does a good volume of nasal surgery and whose photos you like and consider having it done.