Rhinoplasty Bridge/tip Swelling?

I'm 22 days post rhinoplasty. Had a bump removed from the bridge, sides broken and narrowed and tip refined/lifted. I have bumps under both eyes which I'm hoping are just swelling, but I'm concerned about the bump on the bridge and tip. Although my hump has been removed, it looks like the bottom of my nose is curved with a bump. When I run my fingers down my nose, the bridge is flat and straight but I can feel a big bump as I move down the bridge which is ruining my profile. Is this swelling?

22 days post rhinoplasty

+1

Hopefully it is just swelling! What does you surgeon say? Does the swelling bump feel like cartilage or bone? Discuss this with your surgeon ASAP to stop your worrying.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon