Is It Possible to Get Rhinoplasty, Breastlift, and Lipo on Stomach and Arms All at Once?

For the lipo, I'd only need a minimal amount of fat removed. I'm not overweight or flabby, it's just about losing that last ten pounds (the stubborn pounds that don't go away despire the amount of exercise you are getting) and getting as slim as I can.

Combining procedures

+1

Combining procedures is perfectly okay in my opinion,mad long as the surgery is limited to six hours or less... Sounds like the procedure you are having can be done safely within that time frame.

Rhinoplasty performed with other operations

+1

Mulitple different types of surgical procedures can be combined with rhinoplasty. The real limiting step, is the overall time that will be required. If only a small amount of liposuction is necessary, then it should be totally safe to combine with your rhinoplasty procedure.

Kevin Brenner, MD, FACS

+1

All of these procedures can and are performed at the same time.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties, breast lifts, and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty, Liposuction, Breast Lift Surgeries

+1

YES

But generally you are limited to less than 5 liters of liposuction and probably less for a combined procedure. Are you healthy?

Combination Surgery

+1

Yes, it is possible to have multiple surgeries at once.  There are several advantages to having more than one procedure performed at the same time.  The key issue here is downtime.  It is better to have one week of downtime than multiple weeks and episodes of downtime.  

I work with several plastic surgeons who specialize in body work and work together to help patients have the procedure at the same time.  This is typically a coordinated effort to help ensure the most efficient and safest process for our patients.

Anil R. Shah, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Multiple cosmetic procedures perform formed at one setting

+1

While it is possible to have  all of those procedures performed during one surgical setting, it more important to make sure that you get someone who has  lots of experience in rhinoplasty, since that is technically the most difficult procedure to perform

Rhinoplasty and liposuction and breast lift

+1

It is certainly possible to perform liposuction, breast lift , and a  rhinoplasty at the same time in the right patient.  Best to determine that in person based upon the extent of surgery required and overall health.

Rhinoplasty and liposuction done together.

+1

Rhinoplasty and liposuction done together is done together for multiple reasons  I have done rhinoplasty for 35 years to give the best natural result. Our liposuction surgeon does the same for the latest technique of liposuction "shrink wrap liposuction ". All of this with only one surgery. This was featured on Dr. Oz. 

Rhinoplasty and liposuction

+1

Yes, assuming you are in good health, it is possible to get it all done at once.  In our office, we have a board-certified Facial Plastic surgeon do the rhinoplasty and a boarded general plastic surgeon do the body work.  Having multiple procedures done at the same time makes sense because you only need one recovery.  The main issue is anesthesia and length of the procedure.  If you don't have any medical problems, then it is very safe.  Best wishes.

David Alessi, MD