Costs for Combined Rhinoplasty and Blepharoplasty in Minnesota?

I am 36. I have a very unattractive profile. I have a huge bump in the middle of my nose.I also have droopy eyes and dark circles. I cannot stand my profile anymore. Can Blepharoplasty and Rhinoplasty be done at the same time and what is the average cost for this? I would even settle for tear trough injections under the eye along with Rhinoplasty if it would help and be easier on my budget. I am in Minnesota and do not know how to find a doc that does tear trough injections.

Rhinoplasty and Blepharoplasty

+2

Either a blepharoplasty or tear trough injections can be done at the same time as your rhinoplasty. An experienced surgeon can tell you what is best for you and your pocketbook. I don't know anyone in Rochester, but Peter Hilger MD in Edina is excellent.

Newport Beach Rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty costs vs. Minnesota costs?

+1
First of all yes it is quite common to do blepharoplasty and rhinoplasty in conjunction. The costs for these procedures varies from surgeon to surgeon and location as well. The average prices probably range from $4000.00 to $9000.00 depending on whether you are doing upper and lower lid blepharoplasty with the rhinoplasty. As far as using Juvederm or a filler in the tear trough region this can be done at the same time as Rhinoplasty however it does not correct droopy eyelids or problematic fat pads. Your surgeon will help you decide the best surgical plan. Best regards!

Web reference: http://www.michaelelammd.com

Doctor recommendation

+1

I would recommend Dr. Peter Hilger in Edina as well.  He specializes in facial plastic surgery.  He also teaches surgeons in training.

Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeon

Combination Procedures

+1

Rhinoplasty and Blepharoplasty surgery can be combined. There may be several options to address your concerns. Upon consultation and examination, your Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon will be able to recommend the combination of procedures which would best address your concerns. The fees would be based on the exact combination of the procedures.

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Combined Rhinoplasty and Blepharoplasty can indeed be performed at the same time!

+1

This is quite common and straightforward, particularly as both procedures are in the same operative field. You may have bruising from eyelids alone, and also from rhinoplasty alone, so bruising with both is not unusual, and settles at about the same rate as each would separately. Alternately, tear trough injections can be performed at the same time as rhinoplasty, but will of course not correct droopy eyelids or protruding fat pads. I do lots of these for patients who are not yet ready for eyelid surgery!

Total cost, including professional fees, operating room, and anesthesia charges (includes no-charge consultation and all follow-up visits) for both procedures are around $8500.

Web reference: http://www.mpsmn.com/html/nose-surgery.html

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon