Do I Need Rhinoplasty and Tip Correction? (photo)

I was wondering if rhinoplasty and tip correction for the indent at the tip of my nose would be recommended and what sort of results I could expect. Plus recovery times and cost.

Do I Need Rhinoplasty and Tip Correction?

+2

Aesthetically speaking, the nose appears long (tip under-rotated) with a dorsal hump and asymmetric shaped tip.  Rhinoplasty to remove the hump, while rotating and shaping the nasal tip does seem indicated if you are interested in these aesthetic changes.  Hope this helps.

+2

Basede upon the very restricted views of the posted photos a FULL RHINOPLASTY would be the option. Seek in person evaluations. Fee ranges from $4,500 to $8,500. 

+2

A rhinoplasty is a good option to eliminate the dip at the middle of your nasal tip. You could also have the bump removed from your nasal bridge, if you chose. Most patients return to work at about seven days. The cost as my colleagues have mentioned is highly variable. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and Tip Correction

+2

Your hump can be removed and the tip corrected with rhinoplasty surgery. The "dent" is secondary to a separation of the tip cartilages. Cost will depend on the location and experience of your surgeon. 

Rhinoplasty Candidate

+2
If you have concerns about your nose, a rhinoplasty will address and improve the appearance the nose. Rhinoplasty is a great way to reduce nasal humps and change the appearance of nasal tips, including clefts. Recovery is not too long. If you have a relatively sedentary job, you could be back to work in about 1 week. Prices will vary from state to state, city to city. Hope this helps!
Thanks for your questions and photos. Best wishes!

Gregory Park, MD

Hello

+2

You should see a Certified PS to get your options and so you are able to address what it is you want to improve. You could have the hump removed and the tip worked on.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS