Rhinoplasty and Something with the Lips? (photo)

I've always had a huge issue with my "non feminine" features. I don't have a huge bump in my nose but from the front I wish my nose looked more feminine. A also feel like the space between my upper lip and my nose is to long, my top lip is very small and pokes out at a funny angle. What procedures would you recommend?

Rhinoplasty and Lip Enlargement

Removing a small amount of cartilage at your tip will refine it a bit if you would like.  Filler to the lips can augment as much or as little as you want.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Your nose on profile looks very  nice, if anything I would do a tip plasty to soften the tip a bit, but that would be it.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Rhinoplasty and Something with the Lips?

Very, very difficult case, you need a very qualified surgeon, it is necessary operat the nose, the lips and the chin.  

Maria Cristina Picon, MD
Argentina Plastic Surgeon

2251. Vicente Lopez
Recoleta - Buenos Aires. , Buenos Aires

Feminizing the nose and lips.

Your choir nose and lips already look feminine and you look pretty. Leave them alone remembering you can always find a surgeon willing to operate.  

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210