Rhinoplasty and Smoking?

I had rhinoplasty on the 31st of jan and I keep smoking till 8 hours before surgery because I did not know that I have to quit but till today which 4 weeks passed i didn't touch cigarette , for how long more I should not smoke ?

Smoking and Rhinoplasty

+1

I would recommend stopping smoking until you are completely healed.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Rhinoplasty and Smoking #nosejob

+1

Well, it would be best to never smoke again. Why start back? But if you are going to start back you want to wait at least 6 weeks if your wounds have healed and if you have any wound healing issues now then do not smoke until you are healed completely.