I need rhinoplasty and/or nostril asymmetry correction. What do you think? (photo)

the left nostril is higher than the right nostril and I have a bulbous nose. I want to even my left nostril to my right nostril and refine my bulbous tip. Can someone give me more information? can it be done? and estimate of the cost? Thank you!

Nostril deformity

+1
Based on these pictures it is hard to comment on entire nose, but you nasal tip and nostril shape can be improved alone with the notching in alar rim area. 

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

I need rhinoplasty and/or nostril asymmetry correction. What do you think?

+1
The tip can be refined.  The columella may or may not need to be addressed depending upon exam as well as the alar retraction on the left.  I definitely would not make the decision based on price.