Rhinoplasty and Lip augmentation. What are your opinions? (photo)

So in my opinion my nose is too big in length and width. What I want to do is make my nose smaller but making it look natural at the same time. Also I would like to make my lips look fuller so my it makes my face look proportionate. What are your opinions? What do you think I should do?

Dr. Kimberly Henry

+1

Hi, thank you for your question! Absolutely, a rhinoplasty would be a great procedure for you; I would shorten your nose from the front. And a lip augmentation would compliment that nicely, some restylane (filler) will give you the look you desire.

Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty to decrease the length and width of the nose

+1

The rhinoplasty procedure can de-project the nose with a combination of trimming back cartilage in the tip and bridge line. The width of the nose is narrowed with a combination of osteotomies in the nasal bones and tip suturing techniques of the lower lateral cartilages. Asymmetries in the upper lateral cartilage area are best addressed with spreader grafts to the concave side. For many examples please see link below to our rhinoplasty photo Gallery

Rhinoplasty and Lip Augmentation

+1

Based on your photos you are an excellent candidate for Rhinoplasty and possible conservative lip augmentation. An exam is needed to make the determination. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who does lots of Rhinoplasty surgeries for an exam, and to explore your options.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Rhinoplasty and Lip augmentation. What are your opinions?

+1

Improvement in those aspects of the nose you have mentioned seems reasonable while maintaining a natural result. I would be very conservative with the lip augmentation.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA