Rhinoplasty and Eye Shape Change and Distended?

Hi I had a rhinoplasty in august 2011 which i was not happy with, i had 3 revision by the same surgeon and the 3rd was in aug 2012, after the surgery, i noticed the shape of my eyes had changed, also my cheeks look kind of distended. On the overall, my face seems swelled up. whenever i touch my cheeks, it is kind of sore and the soreness is linked to my nose. I cannot smile properly. i feel my smile is affected.

Eye Shape Distended After Rhinoplasty

+1

It's hard to know exactly what is going on without examining you or seeing a photograph. You may want to get a CT scan of your face and visit an experienced otolaryngologist to figure out the proper course of action going forward.