How Can I Find out which Surgeons Work on Celebs?

I have been considering plastic surgery for years now. I have been waiting to find the best doctor possible for me, and im still researching. I would like to have one of the doctors who hollywood celebs use. They almost always get a fantastic result, and for me thats very important. My question is : How much does it cost for this kind of doctor, and where can i find out who they are? I firstly want to do a chinimplant, and then after do a rhinoplasty. apperciating any answers

Celebrity plastic surgery

+2

A patient’s right to privacy is paramount in all aspects of their medical care.  As such, the only way to discover which person had which procedure done by which doctor, would be for that person to openly disclose it.  Medical care is one of the few remaining secrets that celebrities are afforded to keep private.

Something else to consider is that many celebrities look beautiful after procedures is because they also look beautiful before them.  I would recommend finding a surgeon by starting in your area, meeting with different providers.  You should be able to judge the quality of their work by their portfolio of before and after results.  You should feel comfortable with your surgeon and be confident that they are a person you can trust.    

Hope this helps.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Celebrity surgeons

+1

I the instances I've operated on celebrities its always been very hush hush and I charge quite a bit more because the liability is so much higher.  In my experience you won't find many surgeons letting the public know that they have operated on a celebrity.  In fact, extra measures are taken to avoid it being known who was operated on and by whom.  For the most part you want to find a surgeon who does very natural looking work.  

Given what I can see in your photos your work should be minimal, absolutely minimal, even though I can't see your chin.  Your nose is quite nice.  If you're in Europe on of my colleagues, Dean Toriumi in Chicago, does amazing work and has operated on very high profile people, though he would never say who.

Good luck

Chase Lay, MD

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Celeb Plastic Surgeons

+1

It's always interesting what a patient prefers as a good result. So many celebs border on unrecognizable after their surgery and I am surprised how many SoCal patients we get in Oregon specifically because they don't like the look of celebs. But no reputable or ethical surgeon or surgeon's employees will disclose patient names.

Celebrity plastic surgery

+1

The only ethical way to find a celebrity plastic surgeon is to ask the celebrity who did their procedure.  Do you want the surgeon that worked on Michael Jackson's nose?  Do you want the doctor that did Priscilla Presley's procedure?  You will need to ask the celebrity or even your neighbor who had a good result, who did the procedure for them.

Best Wishes

Dr. Peterson

Saint George Plastic Surgeon

Celebrity Surgeons

+1

Because of patient privacy laws, we are unable to divulge who our patients are and what work is done on them.  There are many plastic surgeons in the Beverly Hills area.  Please seek out a board certified surgeon who can best assist you in creating a customized plan to obtain the results you desire.

Web reference: http://www.kimberlyleemd.com