Am I a Candidate for Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant? If Yes Whats the Risks? (photo)

Rhinoplasty and chin implant combination

+2

The rhinoplasty decreases the projection of the nose while a chin implant will increase projection  of the chin. The combination of rhinoplasty and chin implant will significantly improve the facial balance and is an excellent combination for you. The risks involve  nosebleeds, anesthesia, and a small chance for touchup at  a year after full healing has taking place. You  can perform your own virtual  computer imaging on our website listed below to see what your new result would look like. Just upload a side profile of yourself.

The capitol of cosmetic surgery

+2

You are in LA, there are more plastic surgeons there than in NY -- go get a consultation and find out what is available. They do whatever you want.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Am I a candidate for rhinoplasty and a chin implant?

+1

Looking at your photos, it appears you are a good candidate for a rhinoplasty and chin implant. When the procedures are performed properly by a skilled and board certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon, associated risks are minimized. A chin implant is a relative simple procedure that can yield a great result. Risks may include infection (rare) and asymmetry. Risks of rhinoplasty may include but are not limited to asymmetry, irregularities, and impaired breathing. It is important to do your homework, and choose a qualified surgeon with a great deal of experience. This will ensure you obtain a result you are happy with. I hope this helps, and I wish you the bets of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Rhinoplasty and chin implant

+1

I think your profile can be improved with a rhinoplasty. Also, liposuction of your neck and a chin implant would also be improvements.  Overall, I am usually not crazy about chin implants, but you are a good candidate.  the biggest risk with rhinoplasty surgery is the possibility that you are unhappy with the results or need a revision.  Bleeding and infection almost never occur.  Your greatest chance for a nice result is to choose a surgeon who is experienced and whose results you like.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant

+1

You look like an excellent candidate for both of these procedures.  You are very pretty (skin texture, brow shape, lips, hair) but I can see how your nose and chin imbalance your face.  Complications from this should be rare, but would include chin numbness, infection, breathing problems through your nose, bleeding, and scarring.  If you could only choose one procedure, do the chin first, but I think both procedures would make a nice difference.

John Bitner, MD
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and chin implant

+1

A frontal view would help.  But definitely a chin implant and perhaps rhinoplasty as well if you are looking for a more defined, refined nose. But just for facial balance a chin implant alone might be sufficient.

Andrew Pichler, MD
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant - good combination

+1

I think you are an excellent candidate for rhinoplasty and chin implant.  I would expect that you would find a board certified plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon in your area who does a good number of these operations each year and discuss the risks, benefits, potential complications, and the outcomes you might get from these procedures. 

Jay Calvert, MD

Rhinoplasty Chin Implant

+1

From the photographs your chin could be more prominent. I presume your back teeth fit together and you do not have an overbite.

You will need in person assessment and imaging to insure the changes you are requesting you will like. Perhaps a smaller nose and more projected chin would significantly hep your profile. How much chin augmentation and how much nasal reduction you will like will depend on the imaging.

Your surgeon will review the pros, cons, limitations, as well as the complications which are rare.

Dr David Ellis Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and chin surgery

+1

You may very well be a candidate for a rhinoplasty and chin implant but you will need a proper evaluation in person.

Am I a Candidate for Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant? If Yes Whats the Risks?

+1

Yes but best to obtain IN PERSON evaluations. Over the internet is not the correct forum to and have you understand the surgical plans for your case.