Do I need rhinoplasty and maybe a chin implant? (Photo)

I dont know how to add more pictures to my preview question . I know I need septorhinoplasty but I dont know if I'm really need a chin implant bc I don't want my face to change a lot . I want to look in the mirror and reconice myselft . But if you think the I'm really need a chin implant with out give a really dramatic change but it will make look better ,I will consider to a chin implant . Plz give your advices for look better . Thx !

Nose and chin

+1
nina26, a small chin makes a nose appear to be larger than it is. I do these two procedures together fairly often and it seems from your photos you may benefit from this approach. Make sure you see at least 2-3 specialists before proceeding. Good luck!!!

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Do I need rhinoplasty and maybe a chin implant?

+1
Rhinoplasty and chin augmentation are often performed together, as the two procedures complement each other. Looking at your photos, it appears both procedures would yield the best overall result. I would recommend seeking the advice of a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. He/she may use computer imaging software to morph a photo of you, which will give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Yes

+1
Rhinoplasty and chin implants often compliment one another.  I think you would benefit from a chin implant at the same time. 

Reps B. Sundin, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

+1
You kind of answered your own question. YES you look better in the computer imaged photos so there you have it! 

+1
I think that a rhinoplasty and chin implant will improve overall facial balance and address your concerns.

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties, has great reviews, and has great before and after pictures.

Chin implant-- a nice way to balance the profile

+1
The way physicians determine if you need a chin implant is to draw a line straight down (on profile view) from the pink/skin junction of your lower lip. Your chin should meet this line. Although your head is angled downwards in the photos, it does appear that your chin is not very prominent and would not meet this arbitrary line. Interestingly, a chin implant gives the visual illusion that the nose is smaller. That said, we are talking about your profile view. Usually, with most rhinoplasty and chin implant surgeries, there is not much change in your appearance from the frontal view. You may benefit from consulting with a physician who offers computer imaging. During your consultation, you can see potential results from surgery with or without a chin implant and make sure you and your surgeon are "on the same page."

Theda C. Kontis, MD
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Based on your photos, you may wish to consider Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant Surgery.

+1
You appear to have a large nose and a weak chin. In that regard, well-performed Rhinoplasty Surgery and Chin Implant Surgery may lead to a more pleasing appearance. You may benefit from consulting several rhinoplasty specialists so you could see what might be best for you.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon