Do I need Rhinoplasty and a chin implant? (photo)

I don't like my profile at all. Honestly i feel like i look like a bird. And with that I also have droopy eyes. I don't feel attractive at all anymore. I also have smile lines, but i think they're from when i lost too much weight too fast. I would like to know how to fix that without surgery. Maybe face exercises. So do i need a Chin implant on top of my Rhinoplasty to have a beautiful profile or just the Rhinoplasty?

Profile

+1

From you photos it is hard to determine exactly what be  best for you. Go to a surgeon who can image you so that you can see the results in front of your eyes.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Best to seek in person examinations to determine exactly what might be best to achieve the results you desire..//

Rhinolpasty and Chin Implant

+1

The rhinoplasty result that you morphed is very reasonable. Although your pictures suggest that a chin implant would be helpful better pictures are necessary. I cannot comment on your "droopy eyes" with these pictures. Please go to my website for instructions on what views to submit for evaluation of your nose and eyes. Botox is usually the best way to treat laugh lines.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant for a more aesthetic appearance

+1

Rhinoplasty and chin implant for a more aesthetic appearance is what you should get from a very experienced surgeon who does natural noses. 

Rhinoplasty and chin implant for better profile

+1

It is difficult to make a decision on the chin implant from a three-quarter profile, so a full set of pictures would be required to make that judgment call. Rhinoplasty procedure involves shaving down the dorsal hump, decreasing the  overall projection and narrowing the tip and bridge. The chin implant procedure involves inserting a small Silastic implant through a sub mental approach to give more projection to the mandible. Increasing the projection of the chin will help give better facial balance. For many examples, please see the link below to  rhinoplasty and chin implant photo gallery

Rhinoplasty and a chin implant?

+1

Nasal cosmetic surgery and a chin implant are frequently performed together in the appropriate patient. The ideal aesthetic result should be individualized to achieve harmony with your other facial features and improve the areas that concern you.. 

Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best surgery. Natural appearing results need to be individualized and what is appropriate for one patient is not necessarily the best for someone else. I would suggest that you find a surgeon with extensive rhinoplasty experience certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or a facial plastic surgeon (otolaryngologist) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person. The extent and length of the procedure, cost, and the specific operative steps to achieve an ideal cosmetic result vary from patient to patient and would depend on the findings at your consultation examination.

Robert Singer, M.D., FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for profile improvement

+1

From the photo it looks like a  rhinoplasty would be appropriate.  This would reduce the dorsal hump and possible refine the tip a little.  It does not look like there is a need for chin enhancement.

Smile lines are part of a natural face.  Botox is safe and temporary, so you can see what you look like without the lines without a lot of risk.

Your lips are great: leave them alone.

Daniel Greenwald, MD

Rhinoplasty and chin implant

+1

Your chin does not appear to be small. You should start with a rhinoplasty to see the change in profile. If it does not get significantly better, only then you should consider a chin implant.

Regards

Dr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Do I need Rhinoplasty and a chin implant?

+1

I think that a rhinoplasty and a chin implant are both reasonable.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Rhinoplasty options

+1

There are things about your nose  which could be changed to make it look more like the one you've drawn. But it sounds like you are unhappy with more than your nose. It is important to come to grips with all of your feelings before making any changes. Surgery can change your appearance but it will not change your world. 

Ronald Schuster, MD