Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation?

Hi, I recently posted a question regarding what facial surgeries I should have. I have used the feedback I received from the doctors to edit my facial profile. Are the changes I have made well-proportioned for my face? I removed the bump from my nose, and lifted and shortened the tip. I slightly increased the size of my chin and removed fat from underneath. Could you please give me any comments on the changes I have made and how they can be improved? Thank you

Improving profile with rhinoplasty and chin implant

+1

The changes that have been made to the nose are still acceptable.  However, there is a small amount of supratip fullness still present, that in my practice, I would like to see more refined.  A small amount of chin augmentation and liposuction in the neck would also be acceptable.

Facial morphing and actual results

+1

While your nose seems reasonable, I would say that a chin implant can be done if you want it to give you a stronger chin but is not necessary. As for the neck line, I think you over did it. I can not tell from your photos exactly if you have significant fat and it looks like you removed some muscle and your submandibular glands in your photoshopping.

Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation

+1

The changes you seek to the nose and chin appear reasonable and quite attainable.  However, the fat removal from under the chin is not likely to result in what you have shown in the photo on the right.  It is hard to tell you based on your photo what to expect from submental liposuction, as the results depend largely upon your neck anatomy.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can help you achieve the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Rhinoplasty for the large nose and chin implant for a weak chin.

+1

Rhinoplasty for the large nose and chin implant for a weak chin is what you need but your neck will not be that tight since you have removed the muscle in the photo. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon whose work you like.