Is it possible to have rhinoplasty and breast lift done at the same time by two different surgeons?

I've chosen two specialists in their field, and ideally I'd like to have both procedures at the same time to avoid two different surgeries/downtimes/etc. Is this something that's possible?

Ask Your Surgeons

+1

I would think that it would be very difficult to arrange for two different surgeons to perform what you are thinking. I would have one surgeon do both procedures.

+1

Most of the time that is very difficult to organize when two busy surgeons are involved. I will tell you that there are a few surgeons out there who perform both of these procedures at expert levels.