Rhinoplasty and Breast Augmentation at the Same Time?

I am really interestd on having breast augmentation and rhinoplasty done at the same time. If not who is a good ps that I can go see ere in Houston for both surgeries at the same time. I want the best! Thank you

Rhinoplasty and Breast Augmentation At Same TIme

+1

Dear CVD,

Given that you are cleared during your pre-op tests, I believe that you should be able to undergo both surgeries at the same time.

Nonetheless, it is important that you make sure to have the appropriate post-op ambulation, rest and nutrition to aid you in recovery.

I recommend that you choose a board certified surgeon of ample experience in both surgeries.

Best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Rhinoplasty and Breast Augmentation

+1

Depending on your health status and complexity of your nasal or breast procedure(s), you should be able to undergo a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation in one procedure.   There are a plethora of outstanding plastic surgeons in the Houston metropolitan area.  Please see a PS who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.  Best of luck.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation and nose surgery at the same time

+1

There are plenty of experienced Board Certified Plastic surgeons in the Houston area. Make sure they have the credentials they claim to have and ask to see evidence of their work. A Rhinoplasty should take about 2 hrs and a breast aug another 1-2hrs. Get as many referrals as possible!

Kind regards,

Dr. H

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation and Rhinoplasty at same time?

+1

See website galleries of plastic surgeons in your area.  Select one (or more) with "before and after" results demonstrating the type of rhinoplasty and breast augmentation skills you desire.  It's all about results, so start there.  Safe operating environment important, as is certification by ABPS.  Price is least important criteria.

Steve Laverson, MD

Make sure that your surgeon is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

+1

Yes, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons is a good place to start, and make sure that your surgeon is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Check out your surgeon's reputation and check with the Texas State Medical Board to make sure his/her license is in good standing.

Also, make sure that the surgeon performs a significant number of surgeries per year for both rhinoplasty and breast augmentation.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty and Breast Augmentation at the Same Time

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Geoffrey Robb and Dr. Alfonso Barrera are possiblities. Consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS