Can I Have Rhinoplasty if I Already Have Fillers in my Nose? (photo)

I've had fillers in my nose to try and push out a couple of dimples! I hate the look of my nose now it's lumpy and the tip looks bolbous. I want to get a rhinoplasty to correct the cartilage blocking my left nostril which happened in an accident when I was young and I also want my nose slightly smaller and shaped more. Do I have to wait for the fillers to dissolve?

Rhinoplasty Should Wait Until Fillers Dissolve

Before you proceed with a rhinoplasty I recommend you wait until all the filler has dissolved on its own or has been dissolved with hyaluronidase. If you want your nose to look great you shouldn’t chance surgery with fillers still in place. Also, research surgeons and make sure you choose one that is Board Certified and very experienced in rhinoplasty specifically. “Dr. D”

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon