Is It Ok to Get Rhinoplasty After a Fat Injection (To Correct Hollow Eyes)?

I'll be having fat injections done to treat my hollow eyes. I have been also been thinking of getting rhinoplasty. How long should these operations be apart from each other? Also, could rhinoplasty later on effect the under eye area? Thanks in forward!

Rhinoplasty can be done after fat injection

+1

It is probably acceptable to undergo rhinoplasty within a couple of months after fat injections have been performed so as not to disrupt the healing process of the fat injections.  Remember that it will take approximately a year for swelling to completely resolve after and see the final rhinoplasty results.

Rhinoplasty after Eyelid Fat Injection

+1

I would do the rhinoplasty and the augmentation of the eyelids during the same procedure, but do the eyelid work before the rhinoplasty and subsequent swelling. Fat can be used in the lids but consider fillers like Restylane because there is less risk of lid contour irregularities.

+1

Very hard to be sure if the fat transfer would be effective in a rhinoplasty setting. The additional swelling and healing time could be an issue. Maybe do the rhinoplasty first allow healing than under local anesthesia do the fat transfer to the hollows, just a thought. 

+1

Not a fan nor do I perform fat injections (transfer) as the fat isn't as stable or reliable as off the shelf fillers like Restylane or Juvederm.  The lower lid skin is very thin and the fat can appear lumpy and bumpy for years.  Rhinoplasty before, during or after this procedure however shouldn't be an issue.  Be sure that the palstic and cosmetic surgeon you choose, for the Rhinoplasty, understands and follows the proper aesthetics iof facial (and nasal) beauty for the creation of a naturally, more attractive nose.

Rhinoplasty and fat transfer.

+1

Rhinoplasty and fat transfer are usually done at the same time. Make sure your surgeon has a great deal of experience injecting fat around the eyes since this area is not forgiving.

Rhinoplasty with Fat Transfer to the Lower Lid Cheek Hollows

+1

There is no reason why the nose surgery cannot be combined with the fat transfer to the lower lid / cheek hollows. I would perform the fat transfer first in the prccedure before any swelling from the nose surgery leads to potential undercalculation of the volume of fat needed for a full correction.