Who is the Best Rhinoplasty Doctor for African American in San Diego?

If you can give names and any other contact infromation that would be great

Rhinoplasty in San Diego

I happen to practice here in San Diego and perform quite a bit of rhinoplasty. In fact, my practice is largely focused on rhinoplasty. I have attached a link to my website below, which might help you in your decision making process. Included on that page is a link for photo examples of African American rhinoplasty patients that I have operated on over the years. I would be happy to help you answer any questions you might have in particular. Sincerely, Dr. Hilinski

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Surgeon in San Diego

As Dr Trimas suggested, go to the website of  the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery to find a surgeon in San Diego. Look at pictures of rhinoplasty results in multiple African-Americsn patients to be sure the surgeon has experience in ethnic rhinoplasty.

African American Rhinoplasty

You may want to search for a surgeon that can show you many before and after photos of African American rhinoplasties. Also make sure you talk to a patient or two as a reference. Revision African American rhinoplasties are extremely difficult so you want to get is right the first time.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

African American Rhinoplasty

I would recommend looking up the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery website and finding a board certified facial plastic surgeon in the San Diego area as that type of nose can be more difficult and you should seek a facial plastic surgeon who performs a large number of rhinoplasties.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon