Who is the Best Rhinoplasty Doctor for African American in San Diego?

If you can give names and any other contact infromation that would be great

Rhinoplasty in San Diego

+2

I happen to practice here in San Diego and perform quite a bit of rhinoplasty. In fact, my practice is largely focused on rhinoplasty. I have attached a link to my website below, which might help you in your decision making process. Included on that page is a link for photo examples of African American rhinoplasty patients that I have operated on over the years. I would be happy to help you answer any questions you might have in particular. Sincerely, Dr. Hilinski

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Surgeon in San Diego

+1

As Dr Trimas suggested, go to the website of  the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery to find a surgeon in San Diego. Look at pictures of rhinoplasty results in multiple African-Americsn patients to be sure the surgeon has experience in ethnic rhinoplasty.

African American Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

You may want to search for a surgeon that can show you many before and after photos of African American rhinoplasties. Also make sure you talk to a patient or two as a reference. Revision African American rhinoplasties are extremely difficult so you want to get is right the first time.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

African American Rhinoplasty

+1

I would recommend looking up the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery website and finding a board certified facial plastic surgeon in the San Diego area as that type of nose can be more difficult and you should seek a facial plastic surgeon who performs a large number of rhinoplasties.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon